Thursday, February 26, 2015

Concert Review by Willa

    Today on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 the Glenridge 5th grade students and teachers traveled to Powell Hall Symphony to experience some lovely classical music. The three main composers performing their piece today was referred to “Project Trio”. They came from Brooklyn,New York and have performed many places. Today they performed some Bach,and, some of their own music. They performed it with the Flute, Double Bass, and Cello. I enjoyed experiencing this with my friends and teachers. I really liked how is was classical and relaxing but also cool and fun to listen to. I think they are really a phenomenal group of composers.I honestly wished it was longer. Its not the kind of thing that I would want to listen to but I thought it was great.They also did not mess up and I find that really professional because all those people in the Symphony were looking at them. I think a lot of others liked it because I certainly did. I would recommend this to anyone because I think anyone could find a way to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment