Friday, February 27, 2015

Concert Review by Lilly

    Today was Tuesday, February 24, 2015. We went to Powell Hall! Today three guest/composers came all the way from New York. They are Project Trio.
    Project Trio played with the Saint Louis symphony/orchestra. The three of them played three instruments. The cello, double bass, and the flute. They played Bach's music but had their own version of Bach's music. I was surprised that Project Trio created their own pieces of music.
    I thought that some of the music was boring. I probably say that because I am not really into classical music, but I thought some of the music was really cool. Some overwhelming but overall it was good.
    I recommend this to people who love classical hip-hop and love the history of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment