Thursday, March 12, 2015

Jenna's Symphony Review

I thought our second trip to the St. Louis Symphony was even more extraordinary than the first. I feel all the instrument players did an amazing job today.(February 24, 2015) I really liked the cello players. I felt that they did a great job. I also watched the conductor for a few minutes. I thought it was very unique, the way that he moved his hands. Soft and flowey for the opening, and when he wanted the notes to be sharper he moved his hands that way. Project Trio did the best though. It was fun how the changed up songs by Bach and Beethoven and made the beat a little different. It was also entertaining how the flute player beet boxed on the flute. Powell Hall itself was very elegant. The rails and floor were soft red carpet and the walls and ceiling was white and gold designs. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment